11 Apr Customer Service Coordinator – Order Processor
Customer Services Coordinator – Maternity Cover, 06 month FTC
Customer Services Manager
Manchester Salford Quays -Trafford Park -Free Parking
9.00am-5.00pm (Monday to Friday)
£22- 25k Salary depending on experience
Overall purpose of the role:
To deliver “First Class” customer service by trying to ensure that all customer landed orders are delivered as requested, accurately, on time and without penalty. To take responsibility for landed orders from shipment from origin to customer delivery.
Ensure all customer Sales Order amendments specifically relating to delivery date and price are recorded promptly and accurately.
- Input Sales Orders for stock orders promptly and accurately.
- Effectively track the movement of customer orders from shipment to despatch. Take necessary action in response to any changes and communicate effectively.
- Identify and communicate any labelling, packaging and processing requirements to all relevant parties with the necessary immediacy
- Order labelling and packaging items as required
- Plan and manage picks effectively so as to ensure that third party warehouses can achieve required deliveries
- Provide all relevant, accurate and timely information to third party warehouses so as to enable them to effect an “on time” delivery without penalty
- Effectively liaise internally with Merchandisers, Operations, Logistics and Finance to ensure efficient throughput of merchandise
- Develop and cultivate good working relationships with our customers designated representatives and third-party warehouses
- Maintain and provide up to date weekly status reports for your customers as required
- Measure and report on all cancelled and rephrased orders and fines
- Calculate and provide customer forecasts as required
- Effectively deal with customer debits as required
- Assist with third party invoice authorisation as required
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by your Line Manager
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Skilled use of computers (MS Office, Excel and Visage commercial system)
- Time management, planning and organisational skills in order to prioritise workload
- High level of accuracy.
- Builder of strong internal and external relationships
- Problem solving skills (processes and application of a planned approach where all actions and results are documented).
Axis is a recruitment company.