03 Jul Customer Service Advisor – * July Start *
The Customer Service Advisor will be required to:
Manage a portfolio of customers and clients, using good listening skills and rapport to build relationships with the customer. It is essential you have an ability to understand the customer’s circumstances, and provide the best solution possible. You must also be willing to work as a team and have the ability to work towards targets.
Your area of work as an Customer Service Advisor is of a financial nature and you should be friendly and have the ability to communicate facts within the required area of knowledge and expertise. Standard operating procedures are important aspects of this role and as such, it will require you to be persistent, organised, structured, self-controlled and kind. You should be consistent in approach, analytical, sensitive, precise, logical, systematic and compliant.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate the findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organisational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues and customers and handle conflict with logic until a solution becomes achievable.
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organisation and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Provide a high level of internal or external customer satisfaction within a specific area of expertise.
- Work as part of a team and exercise tolerance and consistency when dealing with others. Be non-confrontational but assertive instead when handling or involved in conflict situations and in order to achieve agreed and acceptable standards and timescales.
- Previous experience working towards set targets and KPI’s is essential
37.5 hours a week; 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
If you genuinely think this is a role that you’re interested in, please send your CV asap.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.