12 Mar Customer Experience Advocate -Sales Support
Customer Experience Advocate – Customer Advisor –Sales Support
Do you want to work for an amazing innovative FMCG business? Are you a graduate who would love the chance to develop and forge a career in a “cool” environment? Or do you have some customer service experience but feel you can expand your skills and want out of that call centre environment- if so this could be the role for you…
Monday to Thursday 8-5pm -Friday -8-2pm
Ellesmere Port -Liverpool
35 days holiday, Travel to New Zealand 02 weeks of for training and Induction when starting the role , chance for career progression within thriving FMCG business- Amazing working environment – Yearly bonus 5% – free perking -chance for winning a 4k holiday every year.
Key purpose of role:
- To provide an exception first point of contact for all customers.
- Provide expert technical support for all our products over telephone, email or face to face.
- Go out of your way to ensure each customer who has contacted us, is responded to quickly, efficiently and in a way that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Enhance and help upsell products by communicating key sales and support channels.
Answer all calls that come through the business and individual brand lines.
Answer all emails that come through the customer enquiry or technical question inboxes.
Greet all customer who walk through the door.
Ensure a good level of product and technical knowledge to ensure you are able help customers independently where possible.
Solve customer problems in an effective manner so that customers leave happy and satisfied.
Use own judgment to work out what needs to be done to turn a disgruntled customer into a happy customer and get sign off for anything that is outside ordinary trained practice.
Report ongoing issues to Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager and Technical Team where required.
Support marketing and sales team with lead or promotional follow up calls or emails.
Use a CRM system to track who has been called, outcomes, and if and when a follow up call or email is required.
Keep an up to date FAQ log and advice marketing where changes are necessary to instructions, website blurbs, or other marketing materials based on FAQ.
Manage daily order lists for B2C sales national and internationally as necessary.
Key all orders as top priority and oversee that all orders are dispatched within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Answer all website customer enquires in regards to order status.
Maintain the organization structure of all customer service inboxes to ensure all emails requiring attention are identified and dealt with quickly.
You will have:
· Ideally experience in a role of similar responsibility in a company of similar fast paced business
Qualification or degree in business or administration would be advantageous but not essential if applicant has sufficient experience.
- Some customer service, Sales or telemarketing experience would be advantageous.
- A people person who has a flare for customer service, sales support, or a person able to get passionate about products and a general interest in making people make the right purchases and keeping them happy.
- Good record keeping skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Good basic maths ability.
- Good oral and written communication skills (fluent English is essential).
- Valid driver’s license, ability to drive a manual car independently and must meet insurance underwriting requirements if applicable.
- Gain experience in brewing – wine/beer/distilling – and become familiar with product range.
Axis is a recruitment company.