25 May Customer Care Advisor (Fixed Term Contract)
Customer Care Advisor
9 Month fixed term contract
Monday – Friday
I’m recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a global Manufacturing company based in Liverpool on a 9 month fixed term contract. You’ll be joining a leading manufacture who has a huge presence globally and leaders within their sector.
The primary objectives of the role is to assist the Customer Care Manager in communicating directly with members of the public along with retailers to manage complaints.
Successful applicants will be immediately available and have a proven background in a customer care role dealing with complaints and resolving complaints in a professional manner.
- Opening of correspondence such as letters and parcels and highlighting the relevant information and ultimately deciding on response to standard queries and compiling non standard and special letters.
- Examining returned complaint material, recording of findings and follow up as necessary.
- Maintaining customer care records as specified.
- Receiving, making and dealing with telephone calls, taking messages where necessary and dealing with complaints/enquiries.
- Indenting for postal orders, vouchers and stamps as needed for sending out daily post.
- Data entry onto Customer Care Management System and creation of reports of customer complaint data, including summaries of suppliers, complaint data and specific queries
- Production of required standard and non-standard customer complaints/enquiries response letters.
- Filing of all correspondence and documents.
- Experience within a customer care role dealing with complaints
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft word/Excel/Office and general input/in-house complaint databases.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of dealing with customers via telephone, written etc.
Please apply via the link if you are interested in the role