07 Mar Conveyancing Secretary
I am working with a Wirral Based Legal Firm who deal with a multitude of specialist areas, this firm have been successfully trading for many years. They are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Secretary to start immediately on a Maternity cover.
- To record all client matters and details on the management system, set up new files and ensure that all information is up to date.
- To arrange correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee earner.
- To assist in in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
- You will have previous experience within the field of conveyancing
- Be computer literate and have strong organisational skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Be highly motivated with a can-do attitude
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm