11 Jun Content & Social Media Executive
Axis Recruitment are currently seeking a talented wordsmith to join a growing marketing communications team. This is a brand new role, and as such, we are looking for someone who can create a real impact from day one, confidently create great content for a range of marketing campaigns. With real ambition to grow the social media function and create something to be proud of.
This is a unique opportunity as not only will you create compelling content for multiple channels (website, white papers, social media, print advertising, email marketing etc) your work will be highly visible.
Using your social media experience to translate social media strategy in to tangible plans, encompassing the day to day content. Implementing social media best practice and advise the wider business on this. Ideally you will have experience in paid advertising on social media channels for lead generation and brand building.
If you’re looking for a role where your ideas will lead to tangible results, then this could be for you.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving ideas for content and then turning those ideas into concise, compelling copy that will drive engagement with their target audience. A big focus on this role will be using content and social media channels to push lead generation and brand coverage at regional and national level.
- Copywriting across a multitude of channels – be that case studies, social media, blog posts, print advertising campaigns, email marketing, press releases, web banners, white papers, sales collateral etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape.
- Editing and proof reading all content before it “goes live”
- Develop a tone of voice for the brand and ensure content adheres to brand guidelines and subsequently reflects the companies Tone of Voice.
- Passionate about emerging trends, new content and platform opportunities and be open to constantly improving their digital education
- Work alongside internal stakeholders to plan how Social can support broader marketing initiatives
- Use analytics tools to draw insights on what content works, and what doesn’t, to shape future strategy.
In return for your hard work,Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an exciting benefits package.