16 Apr Client Account Manager
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, the role is office based, generating new business opportunities supporting the growth of sales revenue across the business. You will manage a large number of client accounts with a potential revenue of up to 3 million.
The new Sales Account Manager will identify and target companies where there is an opportunity to deliver a solution. You will work in a team with a field based devlopment manager securing meetings.
- Generate and develop new business appointments and opportunities via outbound calling, emails and Social media, in turn generating revenue and profit flow across the business
- Develop a clear understanding of different sector requirements and how our services deliver value to these markets
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly telesales campaigns
- Establish up sell and or cross sell opportunities
- Achieve agreed activity levels and MSOP’s
- Work closely with the New Business sales team on sector led telesales campaigns
- An individual that has experience within a business-to-business telesales / outbound customer service operation in a high-activity environment
- Experience of working within a target / performance-led business
- A good communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and business awareness to persuasively present a case
- Experience of technology-based products would be an advantage
- Previously worked within a team-orientated culture, familiar with developing sales / marketing propositions
If you would like any further information then please `APPLY NOW` for immediate consideration