31 May Class 1 Driver with Warehouse Administration Experience Required
Do you want a career working for a global tier 1 supplier in to the automotive sector? Do you have a Class 1 license and want a role that will put you in the heart of the organisation, that offers you variety and no over nights stays in your Truck… then this is the role for you!!
Class 1 Driver with Warehouse Administration Experience Required (Manufacturing)
Your New Role:
In your new role you will be responsible for the transportation of finished products to Plant B for storage, in a safe and timely manner.
It is anticipated that your role will involve driving for 70% of the time, and administrative support for the remaining 30% of the time, although this may vary.
- Transporting finished goods between factory and storage units using a truck, or truck and trailer
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Manoeuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Overseeing the recording, storage and retrieval of all data and administrative records
- This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to perform other duties as and when required
Previous Experience You Will Have To Be Successful in Your New Role:
- Proven work experience as a Class 1 Driver
- Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving licence
- Certificate of Professional Competence
- Class 1 HGV Licence
- Fork lift truck driving would be a distinct advantage
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Your Hours of work:
Rotating shifts: 6.00am – 2.00pm/2.00pm – 10.00pm
I am looking to Interview you for this position ASAP. To Apply, please click on the link and I will be straight back in touch.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis