Class 1 Driver with Warehouse Administration Experience Required

Class 1 Driver with Warehouse Administration Experience Required

  • Full-Time
  • Chester
  • Salary: £26000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Shift allowance on a 6am-2pm : 2pm-10pm

Do you want a career working for a global tier 1 supplier in to the automotive sector?  Do you have a Class 1 license and want a role that will put you in the heart of the organisation, that offers you variety and no over nights stays in your Truck… then this is the role for you!!

Class 1 Driver with Warehouse Administration Experience Required (Manufacturing)

Your New Role:
 
In your new role you will be responsible for the transportation of finished products to Plant B for storage, in a safe and timely manner.
 
It is anticipated that your role will involve driving for 70% of the time, and administrative support for the remaining 30% of the time, although this may vary.
 

Main Duties/Responsibilities: 

  • Transporting finished goods between factory and storage units using a truck, or truck and trailer
  • Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
  • Inspecting vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
  • Manoeuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
  • Report defects, accidents or violations
  • Overseeing the recording, storage and retrieval of all data and administrative records
  • This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be asked to perform other duties as and when required

 
Previous Experience You Will Have To Be Successful in Your New Role: 

  • Proven work experience as a Class 1 Driver
  • Knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
  • No recent moving or driving violations
  • Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
  • Valid truck driving licence

 
Your Qualifications:

  • Certificate of Professional Competence
  • Class 1 HGV Licence
  • Fork lift truck driving would be a distinct advantage
  • Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)

 
Your Hours of work:
Rotating shifts: 6.00am – 2.00pm/2.00pm – 10.00pm

I am looking to Interview you for this position ASAP.  To Apply, please click on the link and I will be straight back in touch.

I very much look forward to receiving your application.

Thanks

Kelly

Kelly Newell
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis

  • Accepted file types: jpg, doc, docx, pdf, rtf, txt.
Related Jobs
  • Full-Time

    French Speaking Customer Service Coordinator (Manufacturing)YOUR NEW ROLETo provide accurate and timely processing and shipping of customer and distributor orders. Maintain customer records and reserves and answer non technical customer questions/que
  • Full-Time

    Production Planner  (Production and Manufacturing utilising SAP)We are recruiting exclusively for our client based in North Wales at an extremely exciting time of growth, for a new Production Planner.  This is a BRAND NEW role for their business so
  • Full-Time

    Customer care advisor £19,000 Salary LiverpoolI’m recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a global Manufacturing company based in Liverpool on a permanent basis.You’ll be joining a leading manufacture who has a huge presence globally and leaders
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.