29 May Chemicals Warehouse Team Leader (Chemical Manufacturing)
Chemicals Warehouse Team Leader (Chemical Manufacturing)
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful Chemical Manufacturer, whose values are to ‘Share a Commitment to Deliver Exceptional Performance and their Relationships Are Based on Openness, Trust and Respect. They treat their colleagues as partners in the success of the business and believe with this approach they will remain successful.
This truly is a unique and exceptional business to join if you are looking to progress your career within Warehousing and Logistics, if you enjoy a challenge and would like relish the opportunity to support a business as they begin an exciting project of implementing of their new ERP System & Bar Coding in to the Warehouse.
Your New Role as Warehouse Team Leader
With three key direct reports your role will be:
- Project implementation of the new ERP System
- Transitioning the business from manual stock control to bar coding stock control
- Co-ordinate all warehouse related activity in relation to raw material intake, finished goods despatch and internal stock movements ensuring practical and systems are aligned and fully auditable.
- Work to FIFO methodology
- Take overall ownership and control over all stock being held on site.
- Management of raw material intake – vehicle inspection, registration on the ERP system, labelling of materials (traceability/QA Pending/chemical identification).
- Management of finished product dispatch – vehicle loading, documenting manifests, co-ordination and communication with the transport company.
- Management of internal stock movements – co-ordinating based FIFO principles, in line with the Works Order process.
- Responsible for arranging collection of all types of waste in the Warehouse yard area with the relevant suppliers.
- Responsible for timely completion and circulation of relevant warehouse reports (PIRR Report, Capacity report, shunt schedule, sic board, warehouse non-conformance log).
- Make all relevant weekly stock adjustments for Material returns and raw materials including WIP (within agreed ranges).
- Take part in investigations around stock variances. Take part in traceability tests and incidents – liaising with relevant hauliers.
- Take part in monthly/year end stock take activity.
- Manage the Quarantine process from a warehouse perspective.
- Manages GMP and housekeeping in all internal and external warehouse areas.
- Enforces health & safety rules in all internal and external warehouse areas.
Previous Experiences You Will Have
- Working and running a small but busy warehousing function within a Top Tier COMAH Site
- Working with dangerous goods
- Implementation of ERP systems and project managing them from conception through to completion
- Working to FIFO Methodology
- FLT Licence: Reach, Counter-balance
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail / analytical mind to identify anomalies / errors.
I am looking to interview for this role ASAP.
To apply please click on the link and send me your fully up to date CV and Cover Letter.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant at Axis