21 May Business Support Advisor – – Sales Process Team Abingdon
Job Title: Business Support Advisor – Business Support – Sales Process Team
Monday to Friday – Normal working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Benefits: Pension contribution from employer 5% of salary.
- Childcare vouchers with additional contribution for first child up to school age.
- Subsidised gym membership (choice of 3 local gyms).Income protection scheme – up to 75% of salary paid if you are out of the business on a long term basis following accident or illness on successful claims.
- Death in service – 4 x salary to dependants. Staff discount on the purchase of Smeg products. 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
The Business Support Department is the interface with consumers and retailers for all enquiries for both pre and post sales information. Within the Business Support department, the Sales Admin team focus on providing support to our retail customers (B2B) including processing orders, providing logistical information and product information to resolve enquiries and achieve to complete customer satisfaction.
This role includes close liaison with our retailers and external logistics operation as well as occasional end consumers. As well as maintaining retailer account relationship you will help to problem solve and continually promote the company ethos and brand reputation. Good communication and listening skills, as well as an eye for detail, are essential.
The Business Support Advisor is responsible for:
· Daily management of relevant folders within the sales inbox
· Engaging with retailers to advise and assist in their enquiries
· Processing sales orders / returns / credits on Maginus ( internal operating system)
· Engaging with external Logistics teams as required
· Updating all relevant databases and systems in relation to these processes
· To be accountable for, and to manage and prioritise consumer issues
· Liaise with other departments within the business to gather information
· Reflect a customer focused culture in all aspects of customer telephone call handling and email responses
· To maintain a professional image conducive to the culture and ethos of the brand.
· Any other customer service orientated duties as requested by your manager.
- Personal skills:
Must be confident, able to communicate well via telephone and email, be reliable and flexible. This role would suit someone that would like to build ownership of a specific area of responsibility and the customer relationships within that.
Must be able to prioritise daily workload and work independently, as well as a member of a team. It is important for this person to be accurate, flexible and have the ability to create a positive rapport and remain calm when resolving occasional escalated issues.
· Previous experience in customer service (either B2B or B2C) with a manufacturing or sales and marketing company would be an advantage.
· IT literacy – intermediate knowledge of outlook, excel, and databases and processing systems would be beneficial.
· Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with customers, fulfilment partners and internal colleagues are a must.
Axis is a recruitment company.