01 Aug Business Development Manager
Our client is the largest B2B regional media company in the UK. In addition to market leading B2B events they are also publisher of the award winning magazines and also has the UK’s largest, regional news, email service.
The yorkshire office is increasing the size of its successful sales team. As a result there is a vacancy for a strong new Business Development Manager.
The role of Business Development Manager will be to:
- Develop a current sales territory, to increase revenues from existing clients and secure support from new clients.
- Secure advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for the magazines, sponsorship for our range of events, and banner advertising and sponsorship of our range of online products.
- Take new products to the market when they are launched.
The right applicant will have:
- A Strong track record of consistently achieving sales targets and increasing revenue in a B2B environment
- A CV that clearly demonstrates sales success within recent roles.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills to Board Director and Senior Management.
- The ability to demonstrate progression.
- An excellent basic salary.
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- Company car / car allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme and other benefits associated with a progressive company.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.