29 May Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Job Type: Business Development Executive
Salary: £20,000 + Uncapped Commission
Sector / Industry: Online Food Services
Job Reference: JW2401M
Would you like the opportunity to earn Uncapped Monthly Commission within a Trendy, Fun and Competitive Environment? If so, would you be interested in working for one of the UKs fastest growing businesses? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development Team on a permanent basis.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for prospecting, pitching and – with the help of expert Business Development Managers – closing new restaurants within an assigned territory. This is an inside sales opportunity, so the Business Development Executive must be comfortable contacting target clients via. Introduction Calls, Email Communications and Social Media.
This role requires an Entrepreneurial and Dynamic individual who is well-spoken, vibrant and engaging. The Successful Candidate will have Perseverance, Grit and a Lively Personality.
- Basic Salary of £20,000 + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £40k)
- Highly Rewarding Employee perks, such as Subsidised Gym Memberships
- Free lunches and Takeaway Food
- Fun and trendy workspace
- Team of upbeat, successful and vibrant Individuals
- Work alongside Business Development Managers to prospect and pitch new client restaurants
- Close deals with restaurants within your assigned territory
- Take control of personal pipeline
- Manage portfolio of business leads
- Ensure strong conversion rates
- Iterate with company sales processes
- Assist the wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives e.g. field pitch days
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a fast-moving sales environment OR
- Previous experience confidently pitching a topic on which you are passionate
(In your first week, you will be required to pitch the business to the its founders)
- Any telephone-based experience is preferred
- Ability to take ownership of and work with demanding target clients
- An interest in food and restaurants
- A persuasive personality, high emotional intelligence and great interpersonal skills
- Although experience is desirable the business will also consider recent graduates.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking to earn uncapped commission within a forward-thinking business.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.