03 Apr Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Monday to Friday
I’m currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for one of the largest media publishing groups across the UK and Ireland. You’ll be joining a company with an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles and 500 digital products. You’ll joing a company who offer a clear progression path from day one in order for you to develop to were you want to be.
Applicants will aspire to develop client relationships and loyalty to provide exceptional customer service levels at all times. The successful candidates will adopt appropriate communication styles with each clients, asking questions in order to gain an understanding of their business needs.
The successful individual will have a proven background in B2B sales and have a hunger to earn commission and achieve KPI’s. You’ll also possess a passion towards working within multimedia sales.
- £18,000 & Competitive commission
- Fantastic company incentives
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Role responsibilities will include:
- Acquire customers through an achievement of high conversion rates via canvassing cold business opportunities and existing ad hoc clients
- Organise, track and manage the sales process from the beginning constantly updating progress.
- Research the market, related products and competition, quickly identifying opportunities for growth and prospects with potential
- Effectively planning sales calls, in order to achieve targets set by your line manager
- Ensure product knowledge is current in order to match the client’s business needs
- Achieve set departmental KPI’s and revenue targets within agreed structures
- Formulate proposals according to clients business needs, managing their accounts, developing areas of growth and closing unprofitable relationships
- Confidently demonstrate reliability and excellent principles in client engagement and service with an ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients
- Deliver bespoke advertising solutions to match client’s needs and drive results, building brand awareness and working partnerships, trust and loyalty through our brands
- Achieve/exceed agreed revenue targets within agreed structured rates
- You will possess extreme passion towards working within multi-media sales.
- It is essential to have a determined, driven work ethic with exceptional communication skills, hungry to become successful within a target driven environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of building excellent customer relationships and display a strong desire towards achieving results.
- The role is best suited for an autonomous, positive individual who can use their own initiative and find solutions to overcome objections.
- It would be advantageous to possess a Marketing, Digital, Media or Advertising degree, but this is not essential.