08 Jun Assembly Technician (Global Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced Technician with a background within automotive or electronics manufacturing? Are you looking for a new change in company and wanting to join an organiastion whose clients are based Globally because of the sheer excellence of their product as well as reputation? If the answer is YES… THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Our client is a home-grown family run business with 20 years providing high quality electronic printing expertise to well recognised labels that we see and use as consumers every day.
This role has materialised due to our client becoming increasingly busy and there is a need to expand their team of Technicians within production.
Your New Role & Responsibilities
- Mechanical assembly of the full range of specialised lampheads
- New production lines are being set up with cell assembly techniques and processes.
- Fine assembly of a range of designed sub- components.
- Precision quality control checks following computer production instructions and parameters.
- Mechanical and electrical testing
- Functionality test of products using GEW designed testing equipment.
- Electrical safety testing
Working Hours and Contractual Benefits
- Monday (12.45pm – 17.15) Tuesday – Friday (8am- 17.15)
- Overtime paid at 1.5 (Usually carried out on a Monday Morning, very rarely weekends
- Full provision of all PPE and Uniform
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays (33 days in total)
- 3% Pension increasing to 5%
- Life assurance x3 of Annual Salary
How To Apply
Please send your full CV, including Qualification, by clicking on the link below. I am looking to Interview You ASAP, with a view to starting your new role with my client closely after.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis Group