18 May Aftersales Coordinator -Customer Sales Support
Job Title: Aftersales Co-Ordinator-
Benefits & Package:
Full time, permanent position. Normal working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Benefits: Pension contribution from employer 5% of salary.
Income protection scheme – up to 75% of salary paid if you are out of the business on a long term basis following accident or illness on successful claims.
Death in service – 4 x salary to dependants.
Childcare vouchers with additional contribution for first child up to 5 years old.
- Subsidised gym membership or wellbeing support. Staff discount on the purchase on products.
25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Department: Customer Liaison – Business Support
The Business Support department is the interface with consumers and retailers for all enquiries for both pre and post sales information. Within Business Support the Customer Liaison team focus on providing both technical and product information to end consumers, resolving enquiries and complaints to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
The Aftersales Co-Ordinator has responsibility for specialist retail, consumer, and internal colleague support within the business support team. This includes providing and monitoring services to trading partners and end consumers in both our Irish and Contract business sectors.
This role will also include daily management of failed deliveries for both retail and service exchange orders, ensuring relevant team members are updated to allow them to action next steps. Daily distribution and management of action reports from service and fulfilment partners.
As the role develops it will undertake review of established processes with the ultimate goal of implementation and management of cost and service improvements to support the wider team.
Must be organised, thorough, and confident. Able to communicate well via telephone and email, be reliable and flexible with the ability to manage several tasks at once. This role would suit someone that would like to build ownership of specific areas of responsibility and the customer relationships within that.
Must be able to prioritise daily workload and work independently, as well as a member of a team. It is important for this person to be accurate, flexible and have the ability to create a positive rapport and remain calm when resolving occasional escalated issues.
The Aftersales Co-Ordinator is responsible for:
· Managing all communication from an agreed set of customers (both B2B and B2C)
· Ensure all communication resolved in a timely and accurate manner
· Maintenance of all records and databases relating to these customers
· Reviewing established processes and updating and improving where relevant
· Ensuring consumers receive a positive engagement experience in all forms of communication
· Daily engagement with failed delivery logs for 3rd parties
· Demonstrating a persuasive approach with good communication skills, manners and patience
· Consumer Parts management – allocation and common spares review and management
· Management and distribution of 3rd party action reports
· Management and communication of fulfilment reporting
· Team training and implementation support
· Support and escalation point in lieu of team leader
· Always demonstrating company writing styles and phone manner
· To maintain a professional image conducive to the culture and ethos of the brand
· Any other Business Support orientated duties as requested by your manager.
Axis is a recruimtent company.