13 Jun AD Technician -Sample Technician –
AD Technician -Sample Technician
Monday to Friday with hours of work from 09:00am to 17:30pm.
Excellent chance for progression
Would you like to join a Sports Nutrition business that has recently achieved a one-star accreditation for Best Companies award through its commitment to creating a great place to work, where employees are valued and invested in? My client has an exciting opportunity for an AD Technician to join our Quality team.
This is a key role within the team providing support in the following areas:
- Sampling and inspection of raw ingredients and finished products
- Performing internal physicochemical testing (FTIR, moisture, density, etc.) of products
- Manufacturing and environment testing (micro, allergens, )
- Preparing samples to be sent to external labs and cooperation with external labs
- Provide technical support where possible
- Assessing results and releasing products basing on test results
- Performing results investigations
- Supporting the supplier & product approval process
- Operational compliance and internal auditing where possible
- Creating instructions, forms and maintenance of Quality Manual
- Awareness of legislation and regulatory requirements
- Creating COA’s and other relevant quality documents
- Support of site audits where required
- Compliance with site Health and Safety requirements
If you have the desire to pursue a career in Quality along with outstanding attention to detail, analytical skills and are computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft packages then we want to hear from you. Experience within a quality department is beneficial however not essential as full training will be provided.
Axis is Recruitment Company.
At Axis Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.