27 Feb Account Manager B2B- Field Based
B2B Account Manager – Account Executive -Account Manager
Field based – Covering Southern clients
Based South –Hampshire –and surrounding
*You will have to visit Hampshire head office on a regular basis*.
Salary £35,000 per annum plus company car allowance of £5,400 per annum. OTE of £53,000 per annum, however commission is uncapped. In addition, after a qualifying period, ability to join company private medical insurance scheme.
Monday to Friday 9am -5.30pm
If you want to work for an award-winning creative agency dedicated to improving customer experience in the contact centre industry this is the role for you… They are global market leaders in recording bespoke, creative, on-brand IVR solutions, in-queue and on-hold telephone messaging, and we work with over 350 well-recognised national and global brands.
They are looking for an experienced B2B Account Manager to nurture and grow current client accounts. You will be responsible for looking after existing customers and up-selling the various solutions-based services, including audio, FAQ video, written communications and a range of additional consultancy services. The successful candidate will reflect the core brand values of providing unparalleled customer service with effective, innovative and creative solutions.
Opportunities are huge in the business. They are growing an ever-increasing client base and this is a genuinely exciting time to join the team.
This role involves a fair amount of travel across the South, so the successful candidate should be comfortable working from home and be willing and able to travel, sometimes at very short notice.
If you have corporate account management or sales experience, especially in supporting contact centres or in branding or with marketing agencies, this role may be of interest to you. Please note, this is a concept/service based sale more than a product sale, so the right candidate will need to be good at consultative selling.
Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Ensure that customers’ managed service expectations are fully met
- Manage the contract renewal process to a successful conclusion
- Identify new opportunities within your customer base to achieve annual targets
You will have ideally:
- Min 5 years proven corporate account management experience conducting commercial negotiations
- Relationship building
- Ability to develop and broaden the client contact base in an organisation, connecting with more senior people
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated to succeed
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, working to tight deadlines
- Great thinker and someone who is not afraid to challenge customers’ traditional views
Knowledge of all Microsoft Office software and Online meeting software (Cisco WebEx)
Axis is a recruitment agency –