25 Jun Account Manager
Our Client is a new company on a mission to provide a top-quality service to their clients and customer. They have a management team of considerable experience in financial services and investments. The senior team have been involved in companies handling over £6bn in funds raised
The role is primarily responsible for providing a top-quality service connecting existing investors and new customers with exciting financial products that help them plan for the future. As a new sales account manager , you will have the freedom to innovate and run with your ideas to help deliver our vision.
You will liaise with our customers to ensure that they have everything they need to make an informed financial decision, providing a bespoke service. You’ll manage your own pipeline and develop your own client base using Salesforce to nurture your own leads through to conversion
We are looking for;
- Dynamic personalities, with high levels of vitality, enthusiasm and commitment;
- Outstanding relationship building skills, you will be asking existing investors and new customers to trust you with their hard-earned cash;
- Always striving for self-improvement and business improvement;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, you will be dealing with multiple accounts at once
- Be self-motivated, but also be comfortable working as part of a larger team to achieve the business’ vision;
- Professionalism, excellent telephone manner, giving a memorable customer experience;
Full comprehensive induction training and on the job support and training to help you achieve yours and the business’ goals. You will be joining a passionate group of people, with a management team that will provide you with ongoing support, listen to your suggestions and encourage feedback
The commission policy in place gives you the potential to earn a cut of every investment you secure for our clients. Best of all, it is completely uncapped. 37.5 hours a week; 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.